Happy Birthday Status for Whats App

Best Happy Birthday Status: Nowadays everyone expresses their feelings through status on birthday. Share this Whatsapp status through social media sites like what's app or Facebook etc, In this present trend everyone using what's app and changing their own birthday status. So I'm here sharing here Happy birthday status for the best friends and for everyone  So what you are thinking it's time to update your happy birthday wishes status and express your feelings with these loving words.

Here is the list of Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status

birthday status


Wishing you happy beginnings and happy endings Happy Birthday

Happy birthday friend, god blessed you always. 

May this day Give you all things that makes you Happy.

Birthdays will come and go but these beautiful wishes will live together with us. 


You age like cheese… You just keep getting smellier...Happy Birthday.

Birthdays are come & go but the wishes will live together with us.

I hope today is the beginning of a great year for ME because Today My Birthday.

Forget the past that you are aging, and let us start celebrating! Happy birthday.


Thank You for all your wishes for my Birthday.

Happy birthday to you my dear friend.

I can’t imagine these celebrations with any one else in my life.

I thanks the God who can give me Brother like you Happy Birthday Brother..


I hope its filled with peace and love Happy Birthday Wishes to You.

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.

Sun is more brightly today you know why it is also to wish you Happy Birthday. 
May all happiness come to u in all your rest life.


It is time for celebrations because today my Birthday. 
Happy Birthday to my dear darling Love you so Much. 
Happy Birthday to the most amazing person to me I love you for ever
I'm glad you are part of my life, Happy Belated Birthday Wishes  to You.


Happy birthday to someone close to me.
Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.
Today i was born with a gift like you sweet heart. 
Sending you my feelings on your birthday.You are my everything dear, Happy Birthday.


My Birthday celebrations are always awesome with you Sweet heart.
Happy birthday, my loved one. I cant imagine celebrating with anyone else. 
Happy birthday sweet hear i'm sending you all my hugs and kiss for you 
Happy birthday to you Dear and god blessed you 

If like these Best Happy birthday status then share this Birthday Status with your friends and family members and if you need any new Birthday Whats app status then feels free to comment.

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.