Top # 150+ Happy Birthday Messages, Birthday SMS

Birthday's are special occasions because Birthday come once a year in every one life. Sending warm Happy Birthday Messages is formality and long standing tradition, Expressing wishes is never been easier on that special occasion and it's very difficult, So here we prepared Birthday Wishes and Birthday Messages, Birthday SMS Text Messages for every one what you are thinking go and pick the best birthday messages for your loving persons.


Happy Birthday Messages from Heart:


Celebrate your Special birthday today being Happy every day.
I hope Your Birthday be filled with happiness Memories Love and Cheer.
May this Year is the Best of your Life, until the Next Year. Happy Birthday.
Have a Special Birthday with Love and Happiness Happy Birthday.
Wishing you Bright Special Birthday for you.
Take a day off to celebrate you special day. Take a year off and tell people you are younger. Happy Birthday.
Wishing you happiness, success is always with you...I hope this the big day in your life until next year..Happy Birthday. 
Your birthday  filled with many happy seconds and your life with many more birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU.
May your heart be happy and your feet swift as you begin you next journey around the sun. Happy birthday.
Have a great day & may every day be as happy as your birthday.
The key mistake many people make is thinking about how old they are & not how young the are. Stay young my friend, Happy Birthday.
They say that time remembers all but you look as if it has forgotten to make you older. Happy Birthday.

Birthday Message Greeting  

Happy Birthday Messages

Enjoy every day. Know where you want to go to make sure you enjoy the day.
I hope you have a fabulous day and that the year ahead is filled with much happiness and love so many surprises and special memories many wonderful surprises Happy Birthday Wishes to You.
Happy Birthday to your lips. Happy Birthday to your eyes. Happy Birthday to your smile. Happy Birthday to your skin.
I love you from here to the next galaxy through all the planets. Happy Birthday.
I hope this is the fresh beginning of your life have special birthday wishes to you.
I love you I  like You Don't forget to invite for Birthday Celebrations Happy Birthday.
I'm Wishing you tonnes of smile and good health...Happy Birthday.
Forget all thing , Look forward for great Future for the best things are yet to come, Happy Birthday.
I'm wishing you the day as special in every way...Happy Birthday.
You are my sweet friend because you are always supporting and encouraging me Happy Birthday My dear Sweet Friend.
 I hope you have a special day and get at least half of what you want.
Your birthday filled with full of happiness and sunshine, smiles the lakhs of laughter and sharing of love.
My the wonderful day and the year is ahead is filled with much love and wonderful surprises and gives you lasting of beautiful memories.Happy Birthday.

Birthday Messages from Heart

Happy Birthday Messages
Happy Birthday Greeting
Wishing you Happiness To welcome each morning, Wishing you laughter smiley To Make your heart Sing. Wishing you friendship Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy..Happy Birthday Wishes to You.
May your birthday filled with fun, excitement and joy.
May this Beautiful day to make some stories that you can’t tell. I am looking forward to hear about them: Happy Birthday Wishes to U.
Hope your birthday includes cakes and celebrations and people and happiness.
I decided not to celebrate your beautiful birthday again until I see you. You have not gotten any older in my mind despite the number of birthdays that you have had and that seems odd. You of course may make your own decision.
I hope this next year of life brings wonderful people and memories for you! Wishing you many many more healthy and happy years to come..Happy Birthday Wishes to You.
May this special day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday Wishes to You.
If it takes more than one match to light your candles, it takes more than one breath to blow them out. Happy Birthday Wishes to You.
I wish you a bouquet of Awesome flowers on your birthday, one of every kind and every color to express every feeling I have for you.
I love you like a bird loves to fly, like a bee loves flowers & like a fish loves to swim. It just feels right. Happy Birthday.
The quiet place that I have for you inside my heart is getting noisy with a birthday song. Should I let it out.
Ho do I love thee?  Let me count the ways. Well isn't that better than counting all those years? Happy Birthday, My old lady.
Happy birthday to you! Here’s wishing you a day filled with full of happiness.
Forever you looking young that's it happy birthday.
Good things happen when you just go for it. Happy birthday!
Looking is Young is not a reward; it is your gift. Happy birthday.
I hope you have the best birthday Be happy and keep that awesome smile you have.
I hope that this year will be full of all that makes you happy.
I can not measure the happiness I am feeling whenever I am with you. I do not want to lose you.
I Hope you have Beautiful birthday filled with fun and joy.
I Hope your birthday includes singing and full of Happiness.
Thank you for your unconditional love Hope your the best ever Happy Birthday!
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year.
I hope all your wishes come true but one thing so you always have something to strive for Birthday.
May this new year bring you joy, peace, and much more blessings Happy Birthday.
Hope you be blessed with total freedom, success and security this year...Happy Birthday.
Hope you find good times and friends on whichever path you follow.
Hope you have a great birthday, but may next year’s be twice as good.
Hope you have many many days like this and enjoy yourself and your day. You deserve it.
Hope you have many more happy days. Enjoy yourself and your day. You deserve it.
Forget the fact that you are aging, and let us start Celebrations Happy Birthday. 


Birthday SMS and Birthday Text Messages :


Now a days sending Birthday wishes through SMS is very easy because so many lovable networking sites there like Facebook and whats'app etc.
Saying wishes to well wishes through Birthday SMS, Birthday Text SMS is very easy.

I wish all the happiness and success, good health for you.
Happy birthday wishes for you from the bottom of my heart.
May a happy bright star always light your path.. Happy Bday!
Just live it out to the fullest and have fun... Happy Birthday
Birthdays are always best, You are also always best ever and we are the close friends ever.
Think of all the wonderful greetings you’ve gotten on past birthdays. Now pretend I just said them all.
I hope you get a wish for each candle on your cake! That should keep you going for quite a while.
Age is just number only , but life is your calculator.Happy Birthday.
Don’t count the years. Count the wishes and all the cheers....Happy Birthday.
Life is a journey. Enjoy every mile. Happy Birthday
Age hasn’t spoiled you a bit! I wish you a Fabulous birthday.
I hope you have beautiful birthday filled with love and happiness.
Happy Birthday...Take care always about your self.
I celebrate this beautiful day with you. It is the day you came into the world, which will always make it beautiful.
I'm wishing all your dreams come true happy birthday.
Happy birthday to the person who always reminded me of my worth even when I felt worthless.
I wish that your birthday brings a new year as sweet, peppy and fiery as you. Happy birthday.
May your destiny take you to every single place that you have always dream of. Have an awesome birthday.

Birthday Wishes SMS Warm Closings


  • All the best to you Buddy-Best Wishes for your Birthday.
  • Birthday Wishes to You.
  • Best Wishes.
  • Blessings.
  • Enjoy the day.
  • Good Bless You.
  • Lots of Happiness.
  • Lots of Love.
  • Warm Wishes.
  • Happy Birthday.
  • Always love.
  • Wish you All The Best.
  • Love You.
  • Special Days for You.
  • Hopefully.
  • With Love.
  • All Your Dreams.

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.